Monday 19 May 2014

final project drawing ideas








Here is a series of drawings I did at the start of the project, to help me come up with an idea for the final project. I found images from the internet of mugs, footballs, football logos and trainers, which I  drew by hand in pencil, then in pen to make the drawings outlines stronger. With the drawings I tried to draw them with accuracy, which also meant I tried to present the drawings similar to the way they were  displayed in the images. 

I like the drawings because the most of the details from the images have come out well in my drawings, but next time I need to position some areas of the drawings better so there more similar to the layouts from the images.

I believe I will continue with the idea of using mugs for the final piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment