Monday 19 May 2014

Finished mug shot images













Here is the series of Photoshop images I created from my mug shot drawings, where I transferred my drawings onto Photoshop, where using the levels tool I made the lines from the drawings stronger, which made them stand out more. I then used the eyedropper and colour filter tool to transfer the colours from the original photos from the internet to my drawings, so they would look like old black and white photos. I then dragged the names of the celebrities onto the drawings and poisoned them onto the white clear sections of the drawings for ten of them, with the other two I put their names under the drawings later on.

With the images I tried to make the images I made on Photoshop similar to the mug shot photos of the celebrities, with the colours and body shapes used.

I like the images because I believe the colours used work well with the drawings and have made them look like black and white photos and I believe the names have fitted in well with the drawings, where the colours used for the lettering are similar to the one's used for the drawings, but next time I need to some of the celebrities faces darker.

I now need to printed the images on transfer paper and stick the drawings and pieces of text around the surface of twelve different coffee mugs.  

These Photoshop images are very similar to the snap card project Photoshop work I did, with football club badges, where I transferred the colours from the original club badges from the internet onto my drawings of the badges, which I done the same for the mug shot images, where I used the same method of colouring my images of celebrity mug shots.          

No comments:

Post a Comment