Monday 19 May 2014

celebrity mug shot drawings













This is a series of celebrity mug shot drawings I did of twelve celebrities, where eleven of them where real arrests, but the top one of Keith lemon was not, where he is a fictional character. I again drew them in pencil than in pen to make the drawings stand out better.

With the drawings I tried to draw the celebrity's mug shots with good detail with there facial features, what they were wearing and there hair styles.

I like the drawings because with most of the mug shot drawings they have come out showing the celebrities body language and positioning in the photos well, and with some of the celebrities some people can tell who they are, but next time I need to draw some areas of the photos more accurately with some of the head shapes, noses, lips and hands as the main errors.

I feel I need to add names to the drawings to help identify the celebrity.   

I feel the project has progressed with the basic idea of transferring these drawings mugs, because I believe these drawings can be improved on Photoshop, with the use of the level and colour filter tool to make the drawings look like old based black and white photos.       

No comments:

Post a Comment