Monday 19 May 2014

celebrities arrested













This is another series of written out work I did, where this time I have written out the reasons why the celebrities where arrested, in pencil than in pen and with the written this time I have tried to give the text a 3D effect. With the written I tried to draw the letters so they were clear, where they would be able to explain the reason why the celebrities where arrested.

I like the lettering because I believe the 3D effect has made the lettering more interesting than before, also the words and letters seem to be readable, but next time with a number of letters using the 3D effect have not come out very well in my opinion.     

I need to now added colour to the lettering and drawings using Photoshop where for the mug shot work I intent to have a mixture of dark colour, so the drawings would have a black and white effect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment