Monday 19 May 2014

Series of coloured celebrity names













Here I have put the celebrity names on Photoshop Where I first used the levels tool to improve the quality of the lettering, than I added a light and dark grey colour to the letters using the colour filter, so the names would fit in with the idea of creating a black and white photography based images. 

With the images I tried to added grey colours to the names so they would fit in with the mug shot drawings once I added a similar band of colours to the drawings.

I like the images because I believe they will fit in will with the idea of creating images similar to black and white photography photos of the celebrities, where I believe the two different grey colours work well with that idea and each other, but I need to make some of the outlines smaller so the outline fits in better with the other letters.

I now need to transfer the names onto the mug shot drawings. 




No comments:

Post a Comment