Monday 19 May 2014

Celebrity wanted posters













These are a series of old western wanted posters I created based around wanted posters from the wild west, where my drawings of celebrity mug shots are on the posters. I found a old based wild west wanted poster on the internet, where I put it on Photoshop and put my drawings in the centre of the poster, which I added a £100'000 reward under the drawing, where the original posters had reward for the death or capture of the criminals, I also added the names of the celebrities onto the posters.

With the colours used I used the colour balance tool to add colour to my drawings, which were meant to be similar to colours of the poster.

With the images I wanted to created a series of wanted posters that links to the idea of using old western wanted posters, where I could explore different ideas of different forms of mug shots.

I like the wanted posters because I think my drawings fit in well with the posters and most of the colours from the colour balance tool I feel work well with the background colour of the poster, but next time I have to make some of the celebrities cloths and faces fit in better with the poster background.

I was thinking maybe for the final exhibition I could have these images printed on postcards and give them out to the public.     

No comments:

Post a Comment