Wednesday 19 March 2014

Little Red Riding Hood forest background images













Here is another set of images I created for the fairy tale project, where I used the same images for the booklet, but I added a dark forest background to the images this time. I wanted to try out a different way of showing my drawings.

I found these forest images on the internet, where using the desaturate tool on Photoshop, I made the forest background black and white. With the images I tried to make my drawings fit in with the forest backgrounds.

I like the images because I like the way how my drawings are the main focus point because of the way they have bright colours used, where the forest background is black and white, but next time I need to position some of my drawings better, so they fit in better with the background better.


No comments:

Post a Comment