Tuesday 18 March 2014

Red written workshop


                                                 


This is a workshop, where I searched the internet, for red lettering from well known logos like the BBC or Argos. I created an alphabet from these red letters, then I printed out the red lettered alphabet and on a light box I copied over the letter with black pen ink on another piece of paper, which I scanned in, then using the colour filter on Photoshop I coloured in the letters, from the original red colours for the letters, which I then used to create a message with, where I also got a image to go with the message.  

I like the work because I believe it links with most people who have ever worked, who have been taxed, but next time to need to make more space between the words, so the message is easier to read.  

No comments:

Post a Comment