Tuesday 11 February 2014

drawings of football club and uefa logos

                                  


Here are a series of different drawings of football club logos and the UEFA champions league logo from around europa from different countries, that have all played apart in a number of different UEFA champions league seasons and all these clubs have at least been in one European cup final, even before it became the Champions League. The basic idea is to create a series of playing cards for the game snap, where you would have a series of two different card combinations, which would match each other, so I choose to use football clubs.     




                                       









 
With the drawings I tried to draw the club badges with accuracy so they would be similar to the original badges and I also tried to draw them, where the lettering on the badges are similar to the one's in my drawings. I like the drawings because I believe the badges look similar in different ways to the original badges and I believe a lot of the sections on the badges are clear, but next time I need to draw the rounded badges more in a circle shape because some of sections of the outlines don't go round like a circle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment