Wednesday 11 December 2013

coloured flowers in the real world



These are two images I created using my coloured flower images and two different images from the internet, which using photoshop and the alt key to multiply the flower in one of the images, I have made my flowers apart of the two images, which I now believe the flowers are the main focus point in both images.

 With this idea I wanted to test out more design ideas which I could use for my book cover, by getting images of the real world and placing my flowers within the images to see how it would turn out.

 I like the two images because of the way how they both look completely strange, where my flowers don,t look real at all and look like cartooned based drawings, which I find quiet funny, but next time I feel I need to use different sized versions of my flowers in both images.       

No comments:

Post a Comment